Sunday, January 07, 2007



This is a photo from my Wednesday Night Class (The New "Team 6" Baby!). I love this photo as it is an action shot. Four athletes in motion yet the rest of the photo is clear. ...My clients are the most important thing to me. (Don't get me wrong, my close family and friends are very important to me as well.) A significant part of my existence is fueled by my commitment and service to my clients. I realy strive to not simply improve their athletic performance, but to serve them and truly better their lives in any way I can. I am greatful to have the opportunity to work with them. Each and every one of them have made my life better. I could be having a "bad day" emotionaly or whatever, and after working with my clients I take a step back and realize how blessed I am to have the opportunity to train so many amazing individuals. As a matter of fact, the night this very photo was taken, before my class started I walked outside and sat by myself crouched against the wall on the side of the building with my head in my hands. I just needed a little quiet time alone for a moment. I had the weight of many things on my mind, ...having my truck break down, ...having my father in the hospital after a severe heart attack & not knowing whether or not he will live through the surgery, ...comming to the painfull realization that for the first time in 7+ years, I started to fall in love with a good woman, ...who doesn't feel the same way about me. (Sometimes does, sometimes doesn't.--WTF???) ...There were many things that night. (It's been a rough two weeks). Anyway, I prayed for the strength to do the best job I could to give my clients the best class possible. And it was a great class. After having the opportunity to train them all, it just made my night so much better. ...As I said, ...my clients are the most important thing to me, and I am greatfull for the opportunity to work with every one of them.

No comments: